Backend server support: Whether your applications are off-site or onsite we ensure the backend systems and servers are properly running both, by monitoring the critical elements as well as performing patch updates where appropriate.
Desktop Support: Whether you have applications local to your computer or using lightweight (thin client) devices we will leverage our proven procedures to get you up and running as quickly as possible when there is an issue. We will also use our standardized automation to make sure we only provide updates when necessary but also notify you proactively when adjustments or changes need to be made to your client devices.
Mobile Devices: As mobile devices continue to have a more prevalent role in our daily activities, it is critical to ensure the proper management and security for these devices. By providing a solution that enhances the accessibility of critical applications and streamlines the process to make changes will allow you to focus on your business.
In order to provide a road map of where you need to be, we need to have a good understanding of your current state. From there we can provide a roadmap for the recommended IT environment which will allow you to achieve your goals:
- Summary of what goes into a Network Assessment
- Every business has its own unique characteristics
- Getting a good understanding of our business and operations
- Understanding your processes and procedures and what are the challenges you have in your IT environment
- While performing the assessment, we identify and prioritize both short term and long term recommendations, with the inevitable goal to provide a reliable, stable and possibly scalable environment
IT Support Services
Are your employees having difficulty getting their Desktop issues resolved in an efficient manner?
Is it difficult finding qualified candidates or is the expense for maintaining an in-house help desk becoming increasingly more expensive?
At Pinestone, our support team has the technical knowledge and properly trained on IT support process to get your users back up and running in a timely fashion. Our IT Support Team will also proactively look at the potential root cause of the issue to see if there are any remedies that could minimize or eliminate the specific issue in the future.
Pinestone can provide the following value for your IT support needs:
- Timely response from one of our certified engineers and leveraging tools to quickly get access to the potential issue either remote or onsite
- With the combination of skilled and trained engineers, they will identify the problem and know the appropriate steps to get the user back up and running as quickly as possible
- Support models that can ensure your operating expenses are consistent and predictable
- Understanding the importance of timely response and appropriate follow up till the issue has been remediated